Today is one of those days where my brain is whirring, ticking and clinking away like one of **Willy Wonka's Candy Making Machines. Sometimes I think that's because I am a theatre major and my brain is focusing on about 5 bajillion things at once.

I love theatre, hence why I am studying the art of it...theatre that is.  I don't have a preference in theatre, I love to work in every aspect of it.  Sound, sets, props, directing, stage managing...and speaking of which, one of the great things about being a theatre major is that we get to do all those things, and (conveniently or not) all at the same time.  Want to hear the jobs I have right now?  Here is goes...

1. Sound Designer for a student Senior Project
2. Lighting Designer for a One Act Play
3. Director for a (different) One Act Play
4. Deck Stage Manager for a Main Stage play at my college
5. Director for an Acting 1 scene

That's just a basic list.  I'm also working on a scenic painting project for Tech Resources, more Sound Design projects for my Sound Design class, and oh yeah, when it comes time to build sets and that sort of thing, I will probably lend a hand there as well. :)

Wow, after having typed all that out, I have a strange sudden want for a cup of coffee...I may just have to put this into action.

:)

**If you want to know what one of those sounds like, go look up "Main Titles" from Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  The composer is Danny Elfman.