As I currently sit on my lovely, soft warm bed surrounded by my two huge wolf stuffies (yes, I still sleep with stuffed animals), soothing music, I breathe out a happy sigh.

I find it interesting that even when you have a hard day, things ALWAYS look up, no matter how dark the situation may be.  My day didn't start off so great.  We are currently in the middle of tech for our One Acts Festival, of which I play the dual role of Director and Lighting Designer for two.  Everything went smoothly for both my techs.  The road leading to that smoothness had a quite a few bumps though.  I mean what road doesn't right? Needless to say, there were moments where I didn't know what the heck I was going to do about a few things, but in the end, a solution presented itself.

Well...actually, the Father presented a solution.  It was one of those moments I really thought I was not going to make it.  Anxiety, sadness, fear, all the typical emotions gripped my mind and heart for a brief time, until I surrendered everything to the only One who provides a rescue.  :)  What a relief it was to know that, although hidden at the present time, a solution was on the horizon.  Twenty minutes later, the sun rose, the choir sang and all was well. :)

From there everything went skyward.  And now I am just thinking about some of the lovely, wonderful blessings that currently warm my heart.  Here are some examples.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful music reminding me that I am watched over constantly by a protective pair of eyes...


Recorded laughs and giggles from silly mishaps and awkward statements...


Cuddly stuffed animals...


Warm chocolately, pepperminty Christmas drinks from my favorite local coffee shop...


The smell of the Holidays...


Encouragement notes from a dear friend...


Pumpkin Spice muffins...


Boarding passes for a flight home...


The anticipation a family gathering...


Finding a really cool Kappa Delta Epsilon coin in the parking lot...


A favorite movie trailer...


Warm clothes fresh out of the dryer...


Hiding in the corners of Barnes and Noble and reading aloud childhood stories with a best friend...


Hugs and kisses from a beloved...


Saying "I love you" to someone you hold near and dear....and hearing it in return...

A Happy Heart does good like a medicine. <3