I shall explain the title right off the bat.  After having graditated (my version of graduated) college, my brain has literally been eXpLoDiNg with ideas and I have been writing like mad. What am I writing?


Uh...well, monologues and plays! So right now my head is full of a lot of voices telling me different things.***  I'm not off my rocker, this happens when you write. Let me explain a little further so you don't report me to the Nut House. 

Alright, when an idea sparks within my mind characters naturally start to form.  Those characters then develop voices which I find incredibly intriguing, and I LOVE listening to them! Usually the characters get involved in a new situation everyday (or sometimes replay the same one over and over again) and I can't help but write their conversations down.  They turn out different depending on the mood I am in when I'm writing...actually I WOULD say it depends on the mood the characters are in but that sounds like I'm crazy hahah!! *blink blink* 

On another note, I forgot to add My Week With Marylin to the list of movies I'll be writing about. I'll write about it as soon as I watch it again.  

In the meantime, if you haven't seen Downtown Abbey, watch it...IT'S GOOD!!! =D


Out for now. And look both ways before you cross the street. ;) 

Oh and the title? That's what my brain currently sounds like. :) 




***No, the voices have not been telling me to blow things up, rock back and forth or set things on fire. They are "nice" voices. Not the kind that drove Smeagol crazy ;)