I am about to make myself very clear on a few things, and I need to get them off my chest cuz they are bugging me.  No, I'm not hating on anyone, it's just frustrating.  Tell me what you think, I'd be interested to know.

Ok here we go.

First of all, I cannot understand why people insist in continuing an abusive friendship.  Seriously! I have observed this recently where one person constantly bully's the other and I cannot help but wonder why this person lets themselves be bossed around by a peer.  To put this in more understandable terms, think of an extreme Laurel and Hardy or Abbot and Costello.  Does that make more sense?

Now in my mind, it's natural to think "But I love them, and I consider them a friend and they don't mean it."  My response to that is "If they didn't mean it, then why do they say it ALL THE TIME.  Why do they constantly push you around? If you really consider them a friend, then you would not let your self be put down by them as often as you do.  If they treat you like this, chances are they treat others that way too.  It would appear you are doing both yourself and your 'friend' a disservice."  That's just what I think though.  I personally do not care for "coarse jesting" (hopefully I'm not butchering that phrase).  In my opinion, I find it disheartening and demeaning.  Friends joke with each other on a certain level, but when you keep doing it over and over again, it can be too much.  Again, this frustrates me because I am currently observing this happen with someone else.  I cannot step in and say what I think, but there are days I wish I could.

Second, I'm finding it difficult to watch others get opportunities and chances that I wanted so badly.  It's kind of like the phrase "playing second fiddle".  Please don't get me wrong, I have a wonderful life with many great things going for me.  There are however a few instances where I hoped something would happen and it didn't.  I got the "second fiddle" position.  The only way I can say this is...

I'm tired of watching others play.
I may say "It doesn't matter or hurt."
It does hurt more than I care to admit.
And I'd like it to end please.

........Wow....french fries and a chocolate shake sounds really good right now.  Then again, so does a nap.

Ironically after I finished writing this, 10 minutes later, I am watching Survivor and I can't help but think....IRONIC. AND HILARIOUS. ;)