Guess who had an idea around 1:45am and HAD to write it down? Yup. Gotta love after Midnight creativity.   ;)
________________________________________________________

Dear...huh, I guess I never thought about who these “journal entries” are written to...I guess I’ll go with...
Dear random sheet of scrap paper I found lying in my sketch book, 
I have a confession to make.  I have committed a crime.  Yes, me.  Can you believe it?  Alright, I know you think I’m being funny, but I’m serious, I’ve committed a crime! I stole something! What did I steal?  Uh...well, it’s complicated to explain actually, and I’m not quite sure how to put this but...I stole time.  
Yes, you read that correctly.  I. Stole. Time.  It is in fact possible to do, so I have discovered.  Although, before you go assuming things, I am not going around stealing minutes and numbers from various clocks, watches and iGadgets packed with digital goodness.  No, I stole time from a person.  Well...not just one person, but two.  
I know I’m sorry I’m confusing you, let me try and explain this a little better.  When I say I stole time from two people, I’m referring to the “time” I stole that they were supposed to have for each other.  Does that make sense?  No?  Crap.  Let me try something else.  
Here we go.  Picture this, A, B and C all know each other.  A sees B and C on a regular basis and as a result spends a good amount of “time” with both, leaving B and C no time to spend with each other.  Make sense now? Good.  I thought that would help things along. 
As I write, I feel like I’m treating this whole matter with a sarcastic flair.  Maybe I’m doing that because I don’t want to address the fact that I really have stolen valuable time from two people I care about a lot.  It is a whacked out feeling for sure, and I’m not even positive it’s a valid one.  What I do know, however, is that I definitely feel like I have taken something that really isn’t mine.  There’s a part of me that says it isn’t my fault because every person decides what they do with their own time.  So for me to say that I stole someone’s time is a little ridiculous, because they chose to spend their time on me in the first place...On the other hand though...a lot of that time was spent with me...And when it is expressed that time spent with another is desired, you can’t help but think “Am I in the way?” 
Hmm...you know what, I’m probably over exaggerating this beyond what it needs to be and yeah right now it’s a bit dumb.  I’m not in the way at all.  Then again, if I’m not in the way, why does this sense of guilt keep nagging me?  
Ah, I get it now.  It’s past one in the morning, and generally, things don’t make any sense at this point.  So time for bed.  I’ll continue this conversation another time.  
Goodnight! 
-Goodgreif,doireallyneedtosignmyname?youknowwhoiam!