Ok, it's only 12:46am, so maybe it's not that late. But here are some current things on my mind.

Thought 1: Balance of time: How do you do it?  To what, and more specifically who, do you devote what little time you have left?

Thought 2: The following thought process is true for people who desire these two idols in their life.
Approval Idol: I don't care what position I get or even where I end up as long as people like me.
Power Idol: I don't care what people think about me as long as I have a position of power.

Struggle much with either anyone?

Thought 3: It takes just as much strength to hold on to something as it does to let it go.  I believe this is true.

Thought 4: When do you ask for help and when do you just hold out till the end by yourself?


P.S. For those of you who were all excited about Project Runway All Stars, I regret to tell you that is a let down.  Project Runway minus Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum, Nina Garcia and Michael Kohrs = sadness.  The new people are really good designers and models, don't get me wrong, but it's just not the same.  Again, UBER sadness!