If I haven't mentioned something called "The Puppy Pounce", forgive me readers for I shall now enlighten you. :)

Here is the definition of a Puppy Pounce:
1.) An unexpected hug from a dear friend usually given in the form of surprise.  It can involve being "pounced" upon from behind buildings, bushes and even doorways.  As always, the giver of the Puppy Pounce makes small whimperings and yips of an actual puppy. Response from victim is always positive and can result in them returning the favor.

2.) A very unusual method of waking up a friend who likes to "sleep late" and often refuses to get their sorry, sleepy butt out of bed.  It usually consists of sneaking up and gently pulling back the covers while making "whimpering puppy" noises.  Other methods include "pouncing", I.E. jumping on top of the victim while they are still asleep.  While responses are almost always positive, they can vary. Some victims refused to get up and utter strange sayings while pulling the covers back over their head, or, as very RARELY seen, they give the Pouncer a pillow to the face.  The victim then plots to return the favor, but fails.  For reasons why, read the bold print in sentence one of definition two.


True story.  Except I didn't give my "Puppy Pouncer" a pillow to the face. As a puppy would say "I wuvs em toooo mwuch."

FYI-Puppy Pounces are just as much fun to GIVE as they are to get! So give a good friend of yours a Puppy Pounce, and I promise you, it will make them smile! :D

*ruff ruff*