When I travel between my two homes (school and home with my family) I often wonder if I will be able to fall into stride with the life I lead in that particular place when I return.  I never have to worry about having to start over with friends and family in both homes.  Seeing familiar faces, receiving lung crushing hugs and "OMG YOU'RE HEERREEEE!!!!" type greetings are simply amazing!

Coming home to either dwelling place feels and looks like this:


Happiness on steroids if you ask me :)

Oh, I heard a really good quote from a new movie called Warhorse. GO SEE IT!!! Steve Spielberg has truly outdone himself with this one, it's incredible! Anyway...the quote is something I'm going to log away and recall when well...things get iffy with people I love.

I shall not give away any details, but there is a scene in the movie in which a husband and wife are talking about their current hardships, and how they are going to make it through them all.  Both know there are some hard choices to be made.  While approaching the subject, the quotes go as follows:

Husband: "You'll stop loving me Rose.  And I won't blame you when you do." 


Wife: "Well, I may hate you more.  But I'll never love you less." 


I think you must really love someone if you're able to say that to them.